Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: feedback for maynard

Re: feedback for maynard

Though Maynard and I have butt heads in the past, he helped me out buy buying a large item I needed to get rid of. He very very polite and professional, and I hope we can deal again.

Don't hesitate to do business with him!
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

Maynard is good people great communication very polite and just all around great person to have traded with!!!! Will gladly work with him in the future!!!

Great scummer. No problems here. Good communication, and paid quickly. Don't hesitate to trade with him. I hope to do more trades with him in the future.

"I am the Law, put down your weapons and prepare to be judged!"
    Trade Feedback

just traded with Maynard - got my 12" R5-D4 very quickly and packed well! Great communication and easy to deal with - he's even being patient while waiting for his package from me to show up (stupid USPS!) - hopefully it'll show up today and i'll update this post.

have no worries if considering a trade with Maynard - he's a great scummer!
    thanks!

edit- Maynard got his stuff today - so again, thanks for your patience & the great trade!

I had absolutely wonderful trading experience with Maynard. He was even gracious enough to throw in protecto packs for all his traded figures for free!!!!!! Will definitely trade with him in the future!

Re: Maynard is a Great Trader

Maynard is a great guy to work with! Shipped his end quickly and well! Thanks!
    God's Kingdom-Transforming Lives
    FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1060138/
    2007 Scummy Awards Best Trader - Thanks RS!

A great person to deal with. No problems, and a good communicator. Would do biz with again.
    Monty70's Feedback

'If I live too long, I'm afraid I'll die." The Kinks

Thanks Maynard for a very smooth transaction. I would definitely buy/trade with him again and just might real soon since he has more to sell.

Just completed two deals with my brother here and am very pleased with the transaction as a whole.
    Much thanks for the hook up brother.
    I'll be back for more soooon
    peace out
    phenix
    aka
    TD 5491
    TD 5491 (Sandtrooper)
    Florida Garrison 501st Legion MEPD "Deployed"
    TD 5491 Phenix Customs

Thanks for a very smooth transaction. Great Communication and good prices. TAC Cases came packaged well. Would def do business with him again
    "Why, you stuck up,..half-witted,..scruffy-looking..nerf-herder!"
    "Who's scruffy-looking?"
    My Feedback

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast