Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Feedback for Luthersquire

Trade Feedback for Luthersquire

Hi All-

Luthersquire's Have List for Trades
    Luthersquire's Want List for Trades

Just setting up a trade feedback post for myself. I'm a relative newbie to RS (Sept '05), but I've been trading on the 'bay for awhile. My first transactions here are with ebay folks I've dealt with already, so if I'm trading with you and you're new to me, please forgive me for going slow - it's my former ebay self watching out for scammers. :-)
    Member of the 62 POTF coin club!!
    My Trade Feedback has links to want and have trade lists.

Luthersquire Rocks!

What else can I say, He helped me in a major way, Hooked me up with the last few weapons I needed to get to completing my Vintage line, had fast shipping, the items were more than well packed, and he's a great person to deal with! I would recomend him to any one on this board!!!
    "Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete!"

My Toy Blogg - http://kingstoys.blogspot.com/

Re: Trade Feedback for Luthersquire

Helped me out with 3 of the final weapons I needed. Sent very quickly...couldn't be happier.

Thanks for the good comments, guys! I've left feedback for you both on your threads.

Glad I could help with the guns!

Paid for my item quickly,great deal!
    Bill
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Just like the other scumsters, I had a very smoooooooooth transaction also with Luthersquire. Can certainly recommend him to everyone....Thanks .....Steve

Amazing service, shipping, and figures. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks again for a great deal and helping me out with my collection!
    "Try not, do or do not, there is no try..."

Glad to be of service and thanks for helping my round out my collection, as well!!

Luthersquire rocks! He helped me find a repro vintage accessory and offerred it to me for pretty much free. He's a very kind and generous Rebelscummer.
    -theropod
    "For certain, ye have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was."

It's true..I've got some repro accessories that have landed in my lap inadvertently from the 'bay. Unless they are army builders, I'd pretty much send onesies and twosies for shipping and handling...

I'm actually dropping into my own feedback thread to apologize to a couple of scummers for taking a very long time to ship some items. In one case, I refunded the money in full and paid interest. I had some personal issues pertaining to family, health, and unemployment that I had to resolve and about 8 weeks away from scum was what I needed to do. Hopefully, my earlier feedback in this thread and my long ebay history will outlive the possible negatives.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast