Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DBcollectstoys = Great trader!

For some reason this never showed up in my search, so:

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    DBcollectstoys sold me a Dr. Evazan VC figure MOC for a very good price. Shipment was prompt, the figure was well-packed and in great condition when he arrived. Absolutely would do business with this user again!
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I purchased 2 GG mini busts from DBcollectstoys at a great price. His communication was excellent and he shipped extremely fast. Both busts arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend this outstanding seller, thanks DB!!!

I had the droids that Dave was looking for. Yet another very smooth transaction with this scummer. Thanks as always!
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Fast and easy trade of some 6" Black Series with DB. Thanks for the help with Spirit Obi.

Dave sold me an animated series General Grievous maquette, he was very communicative and reasonable throughout the whole process. Shipment arrived in good condition and everything was as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dave again!
    Last edited by FancyGrievous; 07-11-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345