Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Diorama Reference Picture Request Thread NEW LINKS

Diorama Reference Picture Request Thread NEW LINKS

This thread is for requests for reference pictures for dioramas. In other words, say you need some pictures of Mustafar to get started on a project. Just ask for them! Other forum members can reply with links to pictures and good reference sites.

Websites: In no particular order...

Books: Most can be purchased on-line at www.amazon.com or shop.starwars.com although some of the best are out of print.

Newly Updated 1/20/11
    "Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!"

YakFace Forums

I agree!!!

That is a wonderfull idea profesor, I agree and will try to contribute in any way I can, we can maybe also post custom backgrounds and or stickers for vehicles and such instead of going somewhere else for them.

Re: I agree!!!

I'm in. I love just about all of the dios on this board, and I quite often show them to my freinds. Sometimes its a real pain trying to find them in all the backlogged threads. But something like this could make it a helluva lot easier to find them. I say go for it.
    Scientia est potentia.
    Vis tecum sit!

http://hallofjustice1.proboards.com

its a great idea. I hate spending hours looking for bkgrds or ref pics. how do we get this started?
    "He's no good to me dead"

Thanks for the support. Just to clarify things, I mean a thread for reference pictures and backgrounds, not a thread for pictures of already-made dioramas. A list of threads on scummer's dioramas can be found above at "Diorama Thread Index."

I'm going to contact Kris and see what he thinks.

YakFace Forums

Good idea, maybe we should start with a good list of sites for reference and background pictures

Ok ok, go ahead
    EndorExpress.net
    Your source for everything Star Tours!

Can you make this a sticky thread, Kris?

YakFace Forums

Thanks, Kris!

YakFace Forums

Do I have to be a member just to look at those E3 pics? Cause, I only get a sign in page.?

Anyway I'm looking for a few pictures of Palpatines throne that rises up in the middle of the (confrence room?) during the yoda/sidious fight.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast