Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Diorama Reference Picture Request Thread NEW LINKS

Re: Diorama Reference Picture Request Thread

I need floor decals for a geonosis hangar duel diorama!
    [}[][}{][]{]|==[]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    M: MY GOD! What's Bond doing?
    Q: I think he's attempting reentry sir.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Professor
    Check out the second page of this thread . It's got a great background picture of Felucia that New_BornAlex made.
    Actually, I'm looking for more of a high res "official" scenery background. Basically, I want to turn it into a double-wide "ultarama" size background. I came up with a cool way to display my figures: I bought a wooded "DVD rack" and printed out some backgrounds from the ULTABACK page on rebelscum. I taped the edges to the outer corners of the shelves which gives the display a nice, rounded 3-D look. Of course, now i need one for my Order 66 scene on Felucia. Anyone got something they could scan and post from one of the books or something?

mfk, I don't have any high-res pictures of Felucia. Starwars.com has some small pictures. It might be best to wait for the DVD to come out. Good luck!

Darth_Deastron, I can't think of any Hangar Duel decals. However, it seems like Mr. Kris designed some for a diorama a few years ago, so you might want to contact him.
    "Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!"

YakFace Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mfk

Actually, I'm looking for more of a high res "official" scenery background. Basically, I want to turn it into a double-wide "ultarama" size background. I came up with a cool way to display my figures: I bought a wooded "DVD rack" and printed out some backgrounds from the ULTABACK page on rebelscum. I taped the edges to the outer corners of the shelves which gives the display a nice, rounded 3-D look. Of course, now i need one for my Order 66 scene on Felucia. Anyone got something they could scan and post from one of the books or something?
    Sad to say, they haven't published any decent Felucia pics yet... would make my diorama a whole lot easier to build if they had.

i need some pics of the thing that jaba sits on in episode VI
    and i need some pics of darth mauls hooded cloack
    please help me out

Check out one of my earlier posts (on August 11) for some great pictures of Jabba's dais. I'll post links to Maul pictures later.
    "Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!"

YakFace Forums

that mad cool

Can someone tell me where I can find some decals for the Death Star Control Room? I did not see any on Niub's site and I am getting close to trying to build this. I see so many dio's for this room but not sure where everyone gets the decals for it. Any help would be appreciated!
    "He's no good to me dead"

I guess nobody knows where I can get these decals for the control room??
    "He's no good to me dead"

Erikstormtrooper's site has them under custom backgrounds -- the link is in Chris's first post in this thread.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast