Thread: indysolo007 = good buyer!

indysolo007 = good buyer!

Had a great sale with indysolo007. Great communication, easy to deal with, and very quick payment. Thanks!
    SteinTime Studios
    Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise.

Re: indysolo007 = good buyer!

I bought a Stormie Commander off indysolo today. We did a face to face and everything went well. Communication was great and he gave me a good deal on a figure that I probably never would have acquired otherwise. Thanks again!

Had a nice easy transaction with Indysolo007. Great communication and Fast payment. Thanks and enjoy the cannon!

Great buyer with excellent communication. Highly recommend!
    Dengar or as my son calls him... The Toilet Paper Ninja!

We traded some figures cross border and it was a great transaction!

Indysolo was nice enough to pick up the latest wave of TFA figures for me. Super nice guy and the shipment was not only packaged super well, but arrived very fast. Hope I can return the favor someday. Thanks man!

Just finished a transaction with Indysolo007. All went super smooth. Quick payment and great communication! Would work with him again any time!

Had a great trade with Indysolo007. Great and honest guy!

Bought some figures from indysolo, and sold some figures to indysolo! Both excellent transactions.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook