Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade feedback thread for Lazarus

Trade feedback thread for Lazarus

Hi all,

Just started trading here recently. I have also traded on the AF Times, Toy News International, and Raving Toy Maniac boards. In addition, I have over 250 positive feedbacks (100%) on eBay under the username LazarusGundam.

Over the past few years I have found trading online to be a great way to track down some hard to find pieces while at the same time helping out other collectors. Plus, with rising eBay and PayPal costs, it tends to be cheaper.

One of the keys to good trading is trust. I hope this thread will serve to reassure those of you who are considering trading with me. I take my trades very seriously and I have never had a complaint.

If you have had a good experience trading with me, please post here. Thanks!

Re: Trade feedback thread for Lazarus

You're a good trader Lazaras - fast shipment and everything as promised.

Don't hesitate to trade with him!
    Wanted: Vintage POTF Gamorrean Guard MOC

Yes, I agree 100%
    Completed trade.

Fast delivery and great communication.

Thanks!
    Looking for certain Celebration Europe and Japan items. Please PM me to discuss.
    2007 Scummy award-Still surprised about the recognition.

Great trade and excellent communication. This one is recommended!
    "People call me Lord Melbury, so I simply go by Melbury..." Melbury Feedback

I just traded Lazarus for a few figures. The grade was great. Items arrived quickly and he communicated well! A+++

Thanks much!

Scott (Cthulhu522)

Just finished a deal with Lazarus. Communication was great and shipping was fast. Anybody dealing with him can rest assured.
    Put on your old fur coat,it's 1973

Finished up a trade with Lazarus!!
    An Excellant Trader!!! Good Communication, Shipping and Great Packaging!! A+++
    Now where did I park my Snowspeeder at?

If you have had a recent trade with me and would like to leave feedback, please do so here. Thanks!

Banned

•    

i had a great trade with william too. he traded me my rots obi wan pilot fig i was after for my jedi council scene mace windu fig great deal my friend would do it again with you later ty.

Vary happy to add my voice to the testimony in praise of Lazarus, with whom I've just traded for the first time. He was easy to negotiate with, sent out on time, and packed the figures to survive the next great ice age. I'd recommend him heartily.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast