Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for roron_corobb

Feedback for roron_corobb

Finished trade with roron_corobb. Great trader, transaction went very smooth and had great communication. Thank You.

Re: Feedback for roron_corobb

I just had a great trade with Harley! I highly reccomend him to any scummer. He went the extra mile and packed everything in a super-professional manner and shipped very quickly.
    Thanks!!!

I just completed my first trade with roron_corobb and everything went VERY smoothly and VERY FAST! I would highly recommend trading with him, and I would gladly trade again in with him in the future.

Great trader! FAST shipping and well packaged too. Thanks!

Roron Corobb is indeed an honest Ithurian. Many thanks for the graceful negotiations and quick shipping!

Great trader, sent everything just like he said he would and was easy to deal with. Trade with Confidence.

first trade with harley.
    it went great. would highly recommend him to anyone, an asset to the trading community.
    a+++++++++++++++++

Just completed my 2nd trade with Harley. He's easy to deal with and a great trader.

I had a good transaction with Harley. Thanks.
    Padawan Wagaboodles
    Wagaboodles's Feedback

Harley, Thanks for the great deal. Been wanting this one again for a while. Deal with this guy. He ships quick, great communication, who could ask for any better.
    Sean

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast