Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for roron_corobb

Re: Feedback for roron_corobb

Completed first trade and purchase with Roron,just one word to describe it,fantastic!great communication items came quick and packaged extremely well a very enjoyable transaction overall. would deal with again in a heartbeat.thanks

Had an excellent trade with Harley, A+ trader and very fast! Could not have gone better

Awesome transaction with Harley. His packaging could probably survive a nuclear blast. Great job and Hope to trade again soon.

Just got done with last deal and everything was great.Great guy to deal with and great with communication and he has become a good friend.I hope and will have future dealings with him.

-GREAT COMMUNICATION!!!

-FAST DELIEVERY!!!

-SECURELY PACKED BOX!!!

-ITEM RECIEVED IN TOP SHAPE CONDITION!!!

THANX!

Hi all,

Roron fixed me up with a detention cell (First time I've been happy to be involved with the word "DETENTION"...) for my Death Star.

Thanks man!!!

Spyke

Just got done with a trade for vintage weapons! Great trader and great communcation throughout the process. Thanks again!

Great Trader!!! Very Generous and Honest. Cool too.
    In certain, extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue - natural justice.

my second trade with Harley and all i can say is - AWESOME! - seriously, anyone considering trading do so with the utmost confidence that all will be good. Harely is a cool guy and trades fair!
    thanks again!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast