Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback for roron_corobb

Re: Feedback for roron_corobb

Good communication indeed. Harley is a great buyer.

Thanks for the smooth transaction!

Chad

Second deal with Harley. This time he was the purchaser...Super quick payment. Hope we get to do some more deals in the future bud. Definitely a great guy to deal with...quick emails, friendly. Don't hesitate to trade, buy from or sell to. Thanks

roron_corobb is the best Ithorian I've ever dealt with! I am very pleased with my figures and a smooth transaction.
    Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!
    My Feedback

I had a great transaction with roron_corobb, Fast shipping and well packed
    Thanks!

I recently completed a transaction with roron. Items arrived just as described, and packing was extraordinary. I would highly recommend this person to anyone here on the forums.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

You can't go wrong when dealing with Harley. Quick payment, good communication and, above all, patience when it comes to working out a deal. You're tops in my book.

roron_corobb was terrific to deal with. Everything was great - shipping, communication, you name it.

Thanks again!

Just completed my 3rd trade with roron_corobb. Just like all the other deals everything went great. He's a good person to deal with.

Just finished my first deal with roron. Great communication, fast shipping and well packaged items. Thanks.

Traded a ton of stuff with roron_corobb. Went extremely smoothly, great communication, well packaged, arrived quick, and a great person in general. DO NOT HESITATE to trade with roron! Thanks! A+ times a million

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast