Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: ATTENTION VINTAGE SELLERS : READ THIS NOW: AUCTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanta View Post
    Has there been any movement on this? I'm new too and was advised to come here to sell my unwanted Star Wars figurines. I have no idea on value other than checking ebay and random googling. I'd rather they go to a collector than someone thats just making profit off me.

Feel free to PM me to discuss what I've got and prices, I've got a Yak Face, Darth Vadar with red extending sabre and two Anakins (plus much more).
    Can you post pics?

Just a reminder to sellers here, if you are selling here on RS you most post a price and stick to it. You can not ask for better prices because others are interested, that is the same as an auction.

Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

I apologize if this listing is a violation of the rules. If it is please let me know and I will remove it. I just wanted to make our members aware of the large collection I am going to depart with. My entire Master Replicas line is being listed on Ebay. I need to clear it out. Revenge of the Sith all five LE lightsabers, 28 (Twenty eight) .45 scale lighsabers and my FX lightsaber collection will be listed last. I will then list all of my autographed figures and Celebration exclusives. Thanks for looking everyone. Ebay username is hallnh.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112