Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Animated Clone Trooper (yellow) & Anakin $25

WTB: Animated Clone Trooper (yellow) & Anakin $25

Looking for this with a nice card and bubble. I am also looking for Anakin (battle damaged).

Please send me a PM if you have them for sale. I prefer to buy both to save on shipping.

Thanks,

DBK

Re: WTB: Animated Clone Trooper Commander (yellow)

Bump.

I have a Yellow Animated CT for trade, but might be willing to sell it. How does $20 shipped sound?
    "He's No good to Me Dead"
    Trade/Sale/Wants List

A little high for a $7 figure, don't ya think?

Yeah Justin, I did PM you about the rules. It is against the rules to sell anything currently available at retail for higher than retail. These are still available at retail.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Ant,

If you find one in Cali or an Unleashed Vader, IG-88, Aurrora or Stormie please grab them from me. Business takes me to Cali every once and a while and I can pay you promptly then we can meet.

Thanks,

DBK

No problem Matt.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Sam Goody's has been selling them here. My 2 kids picked up every Animated Clonetrooper last weekend. But I needed 2 each. They sell them for $7.99 each. You might want to check with Sam Goody's. If I had an extra one I would mail it to you at cost, I could check this weekend? DON'T pay $20.00.
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

Anthony & SirJediKnight,

Thanks! I went to SG this past weekend but unfortunately no dice.

Please do let me know.

Best Regards,

DBK

Quote Originally Posted by SirJediKnight
    Sam Goody's has been selling them here. My 2 kids picked up every Animated Clonetrooper last weekend. But I needed 2 each. They sell them for $7.99 each. You might want to check with Sam Goody's. If I had an extra one I would mail it to you at cost, I could check this weekend? DON'T pay $20.00.

And once again, this not a figure that is still shipping. If you can find it for less, please go ahead and buy that. I would expect $10-15 in trade for one and then I would still need to ship, so I think $20 is pretty reasonable.

By the way, an offer is just a suggested transaction that should be mutually beneficial for both people. Selling something for $7 when it costs $6.99 plus tax and then eating the shipping cost isn't what I would call "mutually beneficial" DA.
    "He's No good to Me Dead"
    Trade/Sale/Wants List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast