Foil Han Carbonite
    Foil Luke Jedi
    Foil Luke X-wing
    Foil Momaw
    Foil Leia
    Pic Stormtrooper
    Foil Tusken Raider
    Yoda Foil x2
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

Re: Recent Acquisitions!

great idea of this thread. I have been getting the itch to start buying these again. Still some I need. I have always liked this series, guess cause it was like the start of it all again for me.
    Current wants are the Fambaa set with Gungan warrior, loose or boxed. Vehicles, mostly POTF2 to now. Toy or Promotional displays, any signage pertaining to Star wars films.

Got me a Hoth playset and A-Wing both MIMB.

Also got a MOC Red Card Holo Stormtrooper.
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

Finally after nearly 25 years of wanting one i finally scored a Tie Bomber. This is by far one of the greatist toys i have ever owned. Nothing special about it, I just wanted to share this with everyone.
    Scientia est potentia.
    Vis tecum sit!

http://hallofjustice1.proboards.com

There was a POTF2 bomber?

sorry this should have been in the Saga section. Sorry, my bad. Its still a cool announcement anyway.
    Scientia est potentia.
    Vis tecum sit!

http://hallofjustice1.proboards.com

This is not too recent an acquisition, but what should I do with a SW Fan Club Exclusive FF Death Star Trooper SEALED case of 16 figures?

This is my favorite sculpt and I have a Hong Kong DST prototype and several of these figures opened, as well as a couple MOC too.

Should I bust the case open, send the lot to AFA to get them cased as U-class grades, or display the sealed case as a centerpiece?

Any ideas let me know!

I would display the sealed case. There's no reason to open it, as there's no mystery of what's in there (there actually isn't any mystery with any sealed cases because the figure breakdowns are out there). I love sealed cases, especially cool ones like this.

Last week I got:

FF Ishi Tib
    Comtech Wuher
    Ugnaughts
    Jabba's Guards (with the backdrop and stand)
    Joh Yowza & Sy Snootles (with the Toymanics.com instruments)

There's an Aurra Sing at Ebay with signature 3.99 I think!

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast