I got a few more elusive Freeze Frame MOMC figures:

FF AT-ST Driver
    FF Darth Vader (not removable helmet)
    FF Palpatine
    FF Nien Nunb
    FF Stormtrooper
    FF Snowtrooper
    FF Tarkin

Thanks to EUCustomMan for the great deal on these!

Now for the US FF Weequay
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

Re: Recent Acquisitions!

I just started collecting the POTF2 series figures. I have started with the 1995 figures. I just added Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi thanks to collectordude.
    Collecting Star Wars since 1995.

FF Take Apart 3-PO
    Speeder Bike with Biker Scout
    6 Storm Troopers
    Anakin Skywalker (Sebastin Shaw)
    Snowtrooper
    BIGGS - The Other White Lando!

WOW! I'm so encouraged by this thread. Perhaps then its time for me to add the POTF2 Hoth Playset to my collection!
    Chancellor_Peter's Feedback Thread

Founding Member : 501st MALAYSIA - BRUNEI OUTPOST, now known as the 501st Legion Malaysia Outpost

Mexican Leia special edition with a Club Kenner sticker in the upper left. I've never seen a figure before with both the Club Kenner sticker and Mexican Foil sticker. The figure has been taken off the card, but oh well.

Theater edition luke...got him for a dollar..

his bubble is off the card though

I few weeks ago I scored a Toy Expo OC Fett (LE) for about $25 - I remember a time when you couldn't get one of these for less than $100. I now have over 26 card variations with an average of C-9 condition, including a hard to find Italian OC Fett. Still on the hunt for a Mexican edition OC Fett if anyone knows where to get one.
    "I have a very bad feeling about this." - Luke, Ep. IV

I scored me a POTF II Wampa and Luke MIB this week for a bit of a bargain. Now I just need Han and his Tauntaun and I'll have the set.
    All Hail the Power of the HypnoToad

Larry Hama in the UK?

I think there is a guy who has a complete set of the mexican and italian figs and is selling them on potf2.com. He's on here too name is swjunk

Not to shabby Amigo. I have a place in my heart for for foreign figures. Always interesting to note the way a certain culture looks at something you like.

-Ray

Quote Originally Posted by St_Newt

Mexican Leia special edition with a Club Kenner sticker in the upper left. I've never seen a figure before with both the Club Kenner sticker and Mexican Foil sticker. The figure has been taken off the card, but oh well.
    BIGGS - The Other White Lando!

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast