Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Fleet, Titanium & Micro Machines Checklist!

Re: Action Fleet and Micro Machines Checklist!

Added the Gold X-Wing Fighter to the list.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    The gold limited edition X-Wing Fighter was given away at Celebration III to the first 250 people to sign up for the HasbroToyShop.com offer at Celebration III. However, there was another 250 saved for participants in a special discussion group at the show.

[/QUOTE]

I am new to action fleet collecting - am wondering if there are action
    fleet items from before 2005 and if so if there is a checklist at rebelscum
    for pre 2005 action fleet.

thanks-

Hi Yodasan,

Check the Reb'scum Galoob archive :
    http://www.rebelscum.com/galoob.asp
    Here is a listing of every AF vehicle produced B4 the "saga" era (will add them later). Exclusives and limited edition items are included. Variants are included as well.
    http://www.sicqnus.com/aide.htm

Re: Action Fleet, Titanium & Micro Machines Checkl

I have added some of the 2006 sets the seperate Titaniam vehicles and the gift packs, I know this list is far from perfect but what else needs to be added?

What about the earlier die-casts from like '97? Any checklist for them?

what about the at-at?
    Trade Feedback
    Xbox Live Gamertag : Drakula Reborn

Is there a Titanium section on RS with like pictures and such?

The Titanium Ultra Slave I and Snowspeeder need to be added. They're out in stores as I happily verified this weekend.

Also, Entertainment Earth lists a Titanium Ultra AT-AT and Jango Fett's Slave I in their upcoming case assortments. Real creative choice to do Jango's Slave I in the next wave after Boba's.

I have no idea what else is coming in regular Titanium ships. Everything listed here I already have as of 2 weeks ago (except the gold X-Wing, natch). EE's upcoming cases only contain all the previously released ships along with 3 new Battlestar Galactica ships. There were pictures on Scum news of 2-packs of repacked Titanium ships as well, as possible Wal-Mart exclusives I think. There are certainly still plenty of old Galoob die-cast-sized molds they could tap, but it looks like Hasbro's going to give people some time to catch up on the currently available ships before moving on. They might want to consider that on basic figures too since it seems like even less cases of those have hit the pegs than Titanium ships.

Not sure if this list is planning to include the Titanium figures as well. If so we've got Boba Fett, Darth Vader and the Titanium Limited Vintage Finish version of each already out, plus Bossk, Sandtrooper, and apparently variant versions of each of them coming as well.

Re: Action Fleet, Titanium & Micro Machines Checklist!

ON THE 2005 MICRO MACHINES ROTS LINE THE AT-RT AND BARC SPEEDER HAS TWO DIFFERENT VARIANTS ONE WITH A WHITE CLONE ON THE BARC AND THE OTHER VARIANT HAS A CAMO CLONE ON A BARC I CAN POST PICS IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN CHECKING OUT THE VARIANTS

I was looking at the checklist provided in this thread for the Titanium Star Wars vehicles and wanted to know what the difference between the 2005 Anakin Jedi Starfighter and the 2006 Anakin Jedi Starfighter (Green). Also, how is the 2005 Jedi Starfighter V2 different from the other Jedi Starfighters?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast