Page 986 of 996 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 9952

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

My kids got to do the free Porg build at our local LEGO Store today. Fun times.
    My Rebelscum Trade List

My May 6th LEGO haul from a local toy fair - 75002 AT-RT, 75000 Clone Trooper vs Droidekas BP, 75134 Galactic Empire BP75079 Shadow Troopers BP and the commemorative plate that LEGO gave out at Celebration Orlando last year (not pictured). In the background is the best buy of the fair, a complete Pacman board game from 1982. All this for AU$128 (US$95)

Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Already received the UCS Slave I that was ordered on the 4th. Front of the box is a little crushed in even though the shipping box looks fine. Not enough for me to care though. Looking forward to eventually having it out with the UCS Falcon.

Finally bought a UCS Falcon via Amazon Warehouse Deals. It showed up sealed and in good shape, $696.

Got my May the Fourth haul in today: the latest A-Wing (which was out of stock prior to the sale), the A-Wing/TIE Microfighter set, Ahch-To and the BB-8 poly. The Biker Scout constraction figs also dropped down to $11 at Walmart and I was able to nab another set.

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider View Post
    The Biker Scout constraction figs also dropped down to $11 at Walmart and I was able to nab another set.
    WHAT?!?!?!? That's incredible!

Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

I picked up the little Clone Wars scooter thingy. I figured if I just got Ahsoka and Aayla minifigs, I should have Barris too!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Found an Ultimate Battle for Asgard for $24.98 at Target

Pick up the recent Snowspeeder for a great price plus free shipping on eBay. It was missing a few stickers, the red missiles, the spare dots for the grapple gun stud launcher and the unique piece for Snowtroopers pack.
    i also have the AT-AT from that year coming too. Should be complete minus the poster and box.

Not SW, but I bought the 40145 Lego Brand Retail Store set from the Dallas LDC today for $24. Also got the new 40306 Legoland Castle exclusive set for $15.

Page 986 of 996 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988 ... LastLast