Page 3 of 1011 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Lego Edition!

That's a great deal! Where are you getting that for $13?

I got the Star Destroyer and Imperial Shuttle Minis for $7 each the other day.
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

Recent SW sets:
    X-Wing - $11
    Cantina - $7
    Snowspeeder - $5

Other recent buys:
    HP Knight Bus - $7
    HP Hagrid's Hut - $7
    HP Shrieking Shack - $25
    Spiderman 2 Doc Ock's Lab - $5
    Spiderman 2 Doc Ock Hideout - $11

I only picked up one of each even though there were dozens there. Got to love Walmart clearances!

Recent sets: 2 Dago wings(20 and 13 respectively and a snowspeeder(10 bucks).

Dago wing is SnowSpeeder?

$35 - Falcon x2

Wow! $35 for the Falcon II? That's amazing. Are all of you guys getting this stuff at Wal Mart?? I don't have one near me, unfortunately.

My most recent purchase was a B-Wing at Control Center without the box (but with minifigs & instructions) for $20. The guy only charged me $2.50 for shipping, which was nice.

Got a Flacon for 25 about 2 weeks ago. Grabbed ROTS Droid Tri Fighter today at Kmart in Va.

Got the wookie scout walker the other day and could have bought the tri-fighter or whatever it's called (the blue thing with the buzz droids) as well as some wookiee set and the arc-170 but they cost to much so I'll pass for now.

The local walmart here has a stand out for rots legos. The have the Buzz Droid, Mustafar playset, wookie attack, arc ship, Grvious vs Obi-wan, 2-3 more. They do look sweet.

Mark

The Falcon came from K-Mart?? Bummer. They've closed the ones near me. I may have to make a special trip to one of the outlying areas.

Page 3 of 1011 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast