Page 1008 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 850890895899810061007100810091010 LastLast
Results 10,071 to 10,080 of 10095

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

No problem. Good luck getting that $70 Slave I and let us know how it goes.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

It was a no go on the price match. Was told by a manager that Walmart’s no longer price match anyone. Not even their own website. At least that’s what I was told at the store I went to.

75936 Jurassic Park T-Rex Rampage
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Quote Originally Posted by xanther View Post
    It was a no go on the price match. Was told by a manager that Walmart’s no longer price match anyone. Not even their own website. At least that’s what I was told at the store I went to.
    That's true,but try it again with different mgr. I worked for them and trust me one of those goofy mgrs. will cave in. Most of them don't know store policy if you gave them the handbook to read. I should know, almost 15 years of seeing it first hand.

Last week I picked up 7749 Echo Base, 8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack and 8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack (all loose with instructions) on FB Marketplace last week. Looking for the boxes.

And earlier this week I got the new DK Build Your Own Adventure book to review, and two older ones: the first Brickmaster Star Wars book and the 2nd edition of Battle for the Stolen Crystals to go with the review.

Great clearance deals at Wal-mart this past week... got the Creator Houseboat ($15) and Ninjago Ultra Dragon ($40) for myself, and a couple of sets for the nephew!
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

Added these to my collection via a new LEGO market site called pilotbrick.com.

They've been opened and built once. I won't be picking them up for another 5 months though, so I'm trusting the seller to have been honest about how complete they are.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 08-20-2019 at 11:28 PM.

I picked up the Tree House and I'm currently working on modifying it for my Christmas display.
    ''Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
    my feedback
    "What is considered from a GG's point of view "near future"? " -- LightSword 07/08/13

I finally picked up the Luke and Leia Death Star Escape/Chase set.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I finally picked up the Luke and Leia Death Star Escape/Chase set.
    It's great isn't it? Do we have a thread for it yet?

Page 1008 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 850890895899810061007100810091010 LastLast