Page 1007 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971005100610071008 LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 10074

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

  1. #10061
    Latest addition - second hand/built once for display. Hopefully complete!

    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

  2. #10062
    I don't buy much in the way of lego, but I couldn't pass up a tie fighter for $15 at walmart.



    Or a falcon for $43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #10063
    Quote Originally Posted by sithmushroom View Post
    I don't buy much in the way of lego, but I couldn't pass up a tie fighter for $15 at walmart.



    Or a falcon for $43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anymore falcons? I need one.

  4. #10064
    Quote Originally Posted by ramy View Post
    Anymore falcons? I need one.
    Brickseek showed 2 when I looked in the afternoon, but I wasn't able to get up there til later in the evening and I only saw the 1 I bought. Anytime I find really good deals I try to scoop up at least one extra to try and help out or use for trade.

  5. #10065
    Fleet Admiral Fate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    south Mississippi

    Bit the bullet and paid full price for the 20th Anniversary Slave I. I was impressed by all the favorable reviews I read.
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

  6. #10066
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Bit the bullet and paid full price for the 20th Anniversary Slave I. I was impressed by all the favorable reviews I read.
    Great! It's an awesome set. Be the first to share your thoughts here:

    https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1141695
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

  7. #10067
    Quote Originally Posted by sithmushroom View Post
    Brickseek showed 2 when I looked in the afternoon, but I wasn't able to get up there til later in the evening and I only saw the 1 I bought. Anytime I find really good deals I try to scoop up at least one extra to try and help out or use for trade.
    Cool. Thanks.

  8. #10068
    Does anyone know if Walmart price matches other Walmart stores or just the online price? A store in a far away area from me has the slave 1 for $70.00 while everywhere else it’s regular price. Was hoping I could price match.

  9. #10069
    Quote Originally Posted by xanther View Post
    Does anyone know if Walmart price matches other Walmart stores or just the online price? A store in a far away area from me has the slave 1 for $70.00 while everywhere else it’s regular price. Was hoping I could price match.
    I went ahead and checked the WalMart price matching policy and it lists what they don't do, and it doesn't say they won't match another WalMart's price. What it does say is if the item is on sale/clearance or in Alaska or Hawaii it's a no go.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

  10. #10070
    Thanks Jeremy. I hate talking to the Walmart employees sometimes because they can get quite rude.

Page 1007 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971005100610071008 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •