Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old ATTAKUS for sale again???????

Old ATTAKUS for sale again???????

Does anyone know how to translate french??? id be interested in buying some of the attakus statues that there offering again for there one year anniversary!

neways let me know if anyone can do a rough translation or if there all Sold out again..THANX
    WANTS:

Re: Old ATTAKUS for sale again???????

I don't know either. I'm trying to figure it out. But I think by the time we do, they will be gone.
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

lets keep are fingers crossed! i hope we might be able to jump on at least one statue!!

i know EPUISE means SOLD OUT..haha but thats about it...i wonder what ACHETER means?

and btw do you know the conversion to dollars? THANX
    WANTS:

I'm not sure how much these things are. But I want the GG Clonetroopers. Still trying.
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6

hmm everytime i click on the bottom link it just takes me to the info page and it says its sold out? it doesnt say taht it can be purchased again? and the forums is just as hard to navigate thru....

man i want that vader, maul, and boba!!
    WANTS:

The only thing left is the GG Clonetrooper busts. But I don't think it's possible to buy from the USA.

These are the only ones they still have available.
    Leia - 255 = $329
    Han Solo Carbonite - 229 = $296
    Jawa - 195 = $252
    Luke - 299 = $386
    Padme - 309 = $399
    Clone Trooper - 295 = $381
    Han Solo - 319 = $412
    Obiwan Kenobi - 309 = $399
    Chewbacca - 385 = $497
    Yoda Episode 2 unreleased - 219 = $283

If you could get your hands on that second Yoda at that price when it is released as it will rocket in value. Hope this helps.

What about the Gentle Giant Clone trooper busts? It says they are still available. You are limited to one, but they show 3 (different colors) in the photo. Does that mean the I would have to buy all 3 colors? And I don't know how to order them?????

thanx KEV!

but how come it says that series 1 and 2 are avail again? did they sell out that quick..again?
    WANTS:

I give up. It's not possible to order.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast