Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth_Sidious Feedback Thread

Re: darth_sidious feedback page

Figures came as described and were shipped quickly and safely. Would trade with again.

He shipped first and it took me longer than expected to ship mine out. He was very understanding. Friendly emails and great packing. I recommend this guy. Thanks a lot.

Great Trader, Very Friendly, Good Communications.

Thanks Jared.
    "Can't tell someone not to open a MOC but all hell breaks loose if you break an acrylic case lol" -Joe_O

Darth_Sidious Feedback Thread

Just completed a great trade with darth_sidious, everything went great! Great communication and lightning fast shipment, I highly recommend trading with this fellow collector and customizer...

Re: darth_sidious

What can I say? I just completed a trade with Darth_Sidious and it could have been easier. No hassle, no wait. Don't hesitate to trade with him for a second!
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

I just completed another trade with Darth_Sidious and had the same exact result, Perfect, perfect transaction!
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

My third trade with Jared and it's still just as easy. Thanks again!

Just receieved a package from darth_sidious completing my first trade in about six months. It was a top quality transaction on every level.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Got my figure very quickly from Jared- thanks a bunch, hope we can do it again!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast