Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth_Sidious Feedback Thread

Re: darth_sidious

More than a great trade, Sidious really went the extra mile to complete the transaction!

Thanks very much!!!!

An outstanding trader on rebelscum. Great packaging, prompt shipping, and overall a very nice person to deal. 100% trusted and recommended! Thanks again.
    "Try not, do or do not, there is no try..."

Banned

•    

i too just completed a great trade with jared. so, ty my friend your an excellent trader. ty again.

just had a trade with darth_sidious,went the extra mile in packing,shipped real fast,excellent communication,make a trade with him and its done right
    Thank You

Another great trade with darth sidious. Items are always shipped promptly and come exactly as expected. Thanks again.
    "Try not, do or do not, there is no try..."

Banned

•    

another great trade with jared again excellent work my friend. ty. my mom likes her stuff and my lil girl liked her toy as well. ty again.

I got my package from him today. Though I am not prone to using profanity, I believe exact words upon seeing the custom clones were, "Wow, these are [censored] beautiful." They looked far better than the Hasbro commander, sharper color, unblemished paint jobs. He gave me an amazing deal too, and I just finished a second deal with him. Not only that, but he also gave me some nice customizing tips.

darth_sidious is a great person to do business with. He's extremely fair, honest, and trustworty plus everything else that has been said before. I plan on doing business with him again.

Banned

•    

another deal done ty again for the really great trade my friend your the best, your friend joe.

got everything promptly and as described, thanks!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast