Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise Mini-Bust

Princess Leia in Boushh Disguise Mini-Bust

My brother called last night about this bust. He said along with interchangeable arms the helmet is also removable. Sounds cool. Cant wait to see pics.
    TB/SL744
    501st Legion
    Ohio Garrison XO www.ohio501st.com

Re: Leia Boushh Bust

That's awesome that the helmet is removable, anxious to see how this effect looks. It will be nice to have a Han, Luke and Leia bust set...

Pic removed at GG request.

Is Luke's XWing Pilot helmet able to fit on his head, likewise with Han's Stormtrooper helmet? That adds a whole new level of coolness if it is.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Tasty.....
    "Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

Can't wait to see pictures. I hope they nail the likeness since a great Leia sculpt is way overdue. In any case, with GG at least we know that the helmet will be incredible .

Ahhh... more OT mini-busts!

I feel the level of detail on Boussh's helmet alone will be worth the price of admission on this one. Can't wait to see some pics eventually of this.

Can't wait to see the photos!!!

Hopefully it will make way for other Leia busts (hoping the same for Han and Luke too). Im glad to see all the attention that the OT is getting, once ROTS rolls around, I'm taking a long break lol

I wonder if the bust will come with two interchangeable heads, rather than a true removable helmet. I'd prefer the former unless GG has figured out a good way to get a helmet on and off a bust without dinging up the head.

BDW, does the helmet on Luke X-wing fit on his head? Or were you speculating about him and Stormy Han?

Anyway, this Boussh bust should be sweet....

Yeah, I was just questioning whether XWing Luke's and Stormie Han's helmets would actually fit on the heads as well. I agree with you, I think I'd rather just have alternate heads. With Luke and Han, it's not quite as necessary. Especially Han (why display him with the helmet on?).

For Luke, they'd have to do a whole new head w/ helmet. For Leia, they could just make a dummy blank head to act as a holder for the helmet, since you cant see any of her features under the helmet.

Hopefully we can see some pics of this bust somethime this weekend.

As for the bust, the interchangeable arms are starting to get stale. Just make a bust, arms, head, all attached. What's next? Add on legs and feet?
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast