Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trade feedback thread for Lazarus

Finished a decent-sized trade with Lazarus recently. Great guy to deal with, thanks again!

Very happy with a purchase I recently made from Lazarus. The SHFiguarts figures were shipped quickly and well protected and Lazarus kept me informed every step of the way. I would buy or trade with Lazarus again.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Just bought some figures from Lazarus. Great communication and packaging. Thanks man. One of the real quality scummers.

I just did a deal with Lazarus recently, and everything was nice and smooth. A great Scummer to work with!

Thanks again, Lazarus!

+20 inter-web points
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Recently completed a deal with Lazarus. Great communication, quick shipping, and everything arrived as described. Thanks!

Finished my first deal with Lazarus; looking forward to more in the future! Good communication and fast shipping - Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234