Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Modern Checklist

^ wasn't Poe Dameron repack, confirmed to be # 151?

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    ^ wasn't Poe Dameron repack, confirmed to be # 151?
    I do not know, but that makes sense if he is. I left that one blank because I really didn't know who was slotted there.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

***NEW ADDITIONS FOR THE VINTAGE COLLECTION***

[ ] - 150 - (((**Was originally Darth Revan , then shown at NYCC by Hasbro to be Leia...but Leia is actually 164**)))
    [ ] - 151 - Luke Skywalker (Yavin)
    [ ] - 155 - Knight of Ren
    [ ] - 156 - Rey (The Rise of Skywalker)
    [ ] - 157 - Zorii Bliss
    [ ] - 158 - Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
    [ ] - 159 - Sith Jet Trooper
    [ ] - 160 - Poe Dameron
    [ ] - 161 - Jawa
    [ ] - 162 - Sith Trooper
    [ ] - 162A - Sith Trooper (extra accessories/weapons pack)
    [ ] - 163 - Shadow Trooper
    [ ] - 164 - Princess Leia Organa (Yavin)

Added the updates from the NYCC panel today. Also note Darth Revan, who was #150 before, has been replaced with Yavin Leia now.
    Last edited by Darth_Brett; 10-07-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Is there anyone that has access to an *.xls file to share that lists all of the Vintage Collection offerings?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    Is there anyone that has access to an *.xls file to share that lists all of the Vintage Collection offerings?
    I have it all on a Google Sheets doc that I keep up to date but I don't know how to share it.

I'd be more then willing to share it as a .xls via email.
    Last edited by HothHan; 10-10-2019 at 09:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234