Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naboo Celebration Padme

Naboo Celebration Padme

Padme is a figure that Hasbro always makes good (well except for the Arena Escape version) but other wise the Wedding Padme and Tatooine Padme are pretty average figures (with some incredable details, we've heard of a few rumours that a Celebration Padme from Episode 1 is in the works and is coming out next year.

This figure is long over due and welcome to the my collection. I just hope she comes with the globe of piece and has a head that looks like Portman.

Any thoughts on Celebration Padme?

Re: Naboo Celebration Padme

Looking foward to getting all of them. Hasbro will mess up something. It's what there good at.

This figure is ridiculously overdue.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Originally posted by Darth Broem:
    This figure is ridiculously overdue.
    <font size="2" face="arial">And then some... [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]

Indeed. I'm certainly looking forward to one.

By the time it comes out it would be 5 years since the movie was released so it's nice to know Hasbro finally got around to it. [IMG]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

The basic sculpt won't be too hard to do - just have to do the face right and avoid the urge to cut in a lot of cleavage. Head, arms, wrists, and elbow cuts should be possible.

The petalled cape and aurate fan should be a separate piece, much like the recent Tatooine cloak. Harder plastic than usual to get all the fine details.

Maybe the Peace Ball can be hollow metal, and the figure can have magnetic strips in the hands and forearms so it can cradle comfortably in her arms.
    I'm not home 'til I hear the funky house playing.

This is the one Padme figure that I really want.
    I hope that Hasbro does make it.
    I want more figures...and I know I shouldn't!

I think it will be very difficult for Hasbro to do justice to the outfit. Executing the cape will be particularly tough. I made a custom of this figure, and after trying about five different times to do the cape, ended up tracking down silk flowers that had the same coloration as the petals on the dress. It took several days to get the effect I wanted. It also took several attempts to get the fan on the back of the dress correct. I never could get the transparent look that I wanted, even with transluscent Sculpey. I ended up painting it cream with white highlights. If this figure actually gets made, I am very curious to see how Hasbro handles it. It is one of my all time most wanted figures, and is long overdue.

I think that hasbro has done the best on padme's as well , but I havent any complaints with any of the padme's

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast