Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Sim Aloo (Imp. Dignitary)

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    If Haslab were to do a Back-A-Figure type thing (which is highly unlikely), what’s the steepest anyone would be willing to go for 1 figure?
    No 3-packs etc, just 1 figure. We’re already at $13, so…$18?…$20?…25?
    I'd rather pay $20 for one figure I want than $40 for one I want and two I already have and don't really need extras of (see Skiff Guards).

D

Quote Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
    If Haslab were to do a Back-A-Figure type thing (which is highly unlikely), what’s the steepest anyone would be willing to go for 1 figure?
    No 3-packs etc, just 1 figure. We’re already at $13, so…$18?…$20?…25?
    $13. I will never understand why you guys keep asking for the prices to be raised. Boggles the f-in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberlain View Post
    $13. I will never understand why you guys keep asking for the prices to be raised. Boggles the f-in mind.
    He’s not talking about retail. He’s talking about essentially a made-trder figure that has to be backed by a certain number of people for production, which would undoubtedly carry a higher price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Yeah, $13 is more than enough for a retail pricepoint on a 3.75 figure, and thats what I'd like to pay for Sim Aloo and all the other background fan favorites. That being said, if the only option for release was paying a premium online, I'd have to do it. If they charged $18 for example, with tax (at least locally), it would be under $20, which I'd be willing to pay for a Sim. After waiting so many years, I just want the figure in my hands already.

I'd pay whatever it took for this particular figure. $20, $30, $40; doesn't matter. I have cash at any given time. Can't say that about particular figures. But that's just how I feel about backing this one in particular. Ask me what I'd pay for Greejatus (spelling) or one of the other dignitaries; and I'd be less inspired to push the dough. It's all about the appeal of the character, I guess.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930