Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ToddG Feedback Thread

Re: ToddG Feedback Thread

Todd is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and shipped out in a shirt timespan. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Add another satisfied customer to the list. Todd hooked me up with some great figs. Great communication,items shipped quick,and everything was packed Great. Don't think twice about doing business with Todd. Thanks again!

-Ricardo
    -Ricardo
    "#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."
    "I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up."

Todd is a Great person to deal with, Not one problem. Super fast payment.

MicroRob
    Coming Soon:
    The Comprehensive Guide to Kenner's Micro Collection
    Keep Checking Microrob.com for more info.

I, too, had a very wonderful business transaction with Todd! Bought the elusive green clonetrooper 3 pack! Now I have all of them!! THANK YOU, Todd!!!!

DAVE

Wonderful Seller....You made my day, mate!

Excellent transaction with Todd. Everything was perfect and went smoothly. Look forward to more deals in the future. THANKS TODD!!
    Currently looking for Rebel Soldier, Nien Nunb, General Madine, Romba & Squid Head prototypes/pre-production items (Figural or Packaging)

I bought a couple of figs from Todd. They were as described, nicely packaged and quickly shipped. Great communication as well. Thanks again Todd.

Bought two silver clonetroopers from Todd. He was great to deal with and he shipped the figures as soon as I paid. The packing was excellent and the figures were exactly as described. Thanks Todd!

I just finished my first transaction with Todd. I must say it is the best packing job I have seen to date. The product arrived in excellent condition as described. Shipping was lightning fast. Thanks Todd!!!!

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast