Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Watch For Bad Buyers/Sellers/Traders

Re: Community watch for Bad Traders

Hello,
    I hope you can help me!
    I recently had a transaction WILLY DARIUS (ebay User ID: Nextavengers)
    I sent this guy $502 and some Transformers (For a trade in)
    He has since cut off all contact...No e-mails (will not answer a one!) and he has even gone so far as to cancel his cell phone number.
    I have the police involved but they are taking their sweet time… and a Lawyer would cost me more than I lost to him!
    I am just desperate and am trying to track him down any way I can...
    Here is what he gave me:
    Willy Darius (ebay User ID: nextavengers)
    [address edited by moderator]

My step-Father (and former Brooklyn cop from the 71st precinct which is right down the street from this address) went down there tonight and questioned the super...He said that there is NO one by the name of WILLY DARIUS in that building and never has been....he told me the name and number of the people living in that apt., but I am going to give it to the police, tomorrow!
    Nextavengers@hotmail.com (OR) Willydarius@hotmail.com (OR) ratchetsgadgetshop@hotmail.com
    (These are the e-mail addresses that he has been using! He also has two supposed partners in this 'Business' by the names of STEVE and BO

He has two websites where he cons people out of money and toys...This is the one that snagged me! http://groups.msn.com/digitoys/
    and http://groups.msn.com/transformerstr...pgmarket=en-us

I really need help in this!
    I am just a very scorned and determined buyer who was royally ripped off!

ANY...ANY ASSISTANCE you can give me would be MOST gratefully appreciated!

Thank you very sincerely,

~Sir T

[ 12-30-2002, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy ]
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view"
    "This above all: To thine own own self be true."
    "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Thats f'd up that someone would do that and is getting away with it Sir T
    Please have feedback when offering me a trade or I will require you to send first. It doesnt have to be on rebelscum, Ebay or other trading pages will do...THANKS http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I too must add a few people. First and foremost, Greg Lombardo, he used to be on the FFURG staff and he also goes by the name "G". I sent him a head to be casted along with a Imperial Dignitary coin to be casted and I never saw either one again. He used to live in NJ and work for the Port Authority, but I have no idea where he is now.
    Also, Gabriel Barragan and I had a trade going for some X-wing pilot casts he was going to make and some custom fodder. I sent off a Pilot Obi-Wan and a Complete Galaxy Luke and only recieved the fodder, but no helmets. He said that he sent them at different times and that he would send back the Obi-Wan. I have yet to see that either. Also, if I get my Obi-Wan back, I will happily edit my post.
    Sorry if this pisses anyone off, but I have to cover my *** as well...
    -Ty-

[ 11-27-2002, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Tyler Pugmire ]
    With a ring like this I could, dare I say it... rule the world.

Real bad tarder is C-low26, Chris Botkins. See original thread here. I think this guy has disappeared from the boards but look outfor him on others.
    You can take the man out of collecting but you can never take the collecting out of the man.

I know this may sound stupid but:

I want a response from a person instead of guessing what the problem is/was it's more of a friendly way of doing things..I like the old saying I'd rather go with the devil you know than the devil you don't!!

[IMG]images/icons/confused.gif[/IMG] [IMG]images/icons/blush.gif[/IMG]

Anybody here deal with a trader named Gregor Fricker?
    I don't have his screen name.
    His address is:

[address edited by moderator]

We were supposed to trade his 2 accessory sets for my 12" Yellow Clonetrooper. I sent the Clone and he recieved it, but has been stalling on his end. He sent me a CD game instead and then told me to return it to him. I wrote him on Monday and have not heard back from him. His email:
    silere@seacove.net

Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks
    [ 12-30-2002, 07:38 AM: Message edited by: Jeremy ]

I dont know the person your talking about Karma, I wish you luck though in solving this.
    Please have feedback when offering me a trade or I will require you to send first. It doesnt have to be on rebelscum, Ebay or other trading pages will do...THANKS http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ha, Murphy's law. Out of the past a voice comes to make me look like an idiot. Please disregard the previous version of this post and excuse the egg on my face. The trade mentioned in here has restarted with new contact and I am most pleased. [IMG]images/icons/blush.gif[/IMG]

[ 11-12-2002, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Morgbug ]

Nothing new but someone should add him here. Here's the corresponding threads about Arturo Civit (aka Sith Hunter) from Mexico.

Arturo Civit's Feedback

Arturo's lies

[ 11-10-2002, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Dain_Bramage ]

Page 3 of 97 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast