Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before I sell them on Ebay, Anybody here interested?

Before I sell them on Ebay, Anybody here interested?

Before I post the collection I have for sale on Ebay, I just wanted to see if anybody here was interested in buying or knows anybody who would be interested in buying the following from me:

-Episode I Red Card complete set of Sealed and Carded C8/C9 condition figures.
    -Episode II Blue Card set of figures 1-35 sealed and carded C8/C9 condition.
    -1 Toy Fair Vader
    -1 Max Rebo Band Pair - Max Rebo & Doda Bonaweedo
    -1 sealed C8/C9 Dash Rendar
    -1 sealed C8/C9 SotE Leia as Boush
    -1 sealed C8/C9 SotE Prince Xizor

And a few more, I think including most of the PotF2 line that has mixed Ep. 1,4,5 and 6 figures in it (the green cards that came out after the red ones and before the blue). I am looking to sell the Episode 1 collection and toy fair vader for money, but the rest I am willing to trade for, if the offer is interesting enough. You may contact me via the email in my profile, on AIM, ICQ or MSN messenger.

Thanks to all, I hope somebody is interested!

[ 11-18-2002, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: BlackDog ]

Re: Before I sell them on Ebay, Anybody here interested?

I may be interested in something.... How much are u looking to get for the Episode 1 figures and the Toy Fair Vader? And the Episode 1 figures are all 50 figures correct?

[ 11-18-2002, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Luke I am Your Father ]
    "Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?" -Obi-Wan Kenobi
    My Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Luke I am Your Father:
    I may be interested in something.... How much are u looking to get for the Episode 1 figures and the Toy Fair Vader? And the Episode 1 figures are all 50 figures correct?
    <font size="2" face="arial">As far as I can tell, it is all the Ep. 1 figures, including Tc14 and one of the blue and yellow droids from the naboo cruiser. I am selling the figures for around $3-4 apiece, rare and not so rare all will cost the same.

I have not yet decided upon a price for the toy fair vader. I am going to sell it for a bit more than I payed for it (making a trip to get it and such costs money as well!) - but I don't think I'll overcharge on it.

Also, the episode 2 figures: I have a dooku and yoda for sale, which are apparantly hard to find in some places. I'd prefer to sell those as a set, but if not I can sell individually for a higher price.

At any rate, I shall be back with an EXACT list of all the figures for sale tomorrow when I get the chance to catalog them ALL. [IMG]images/icons/smile.gif[/IMG]

[ 11-18-2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: BlackDog ]

Hey BlackDog -
    I sent you a PM and an e-mail. I'm interested in some of your Episode 1 figures. Please drop me a line if we can work something out. Thanks!
    - Matt

mattandpatty@aol.com

You can also check out my Rebelscum trading/buying feedback here:
    JediMAC's Feedback

[ 11-18-2002, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: JediMAC ]

Sent you PM.

sent you PM

hansloroll@hotmail.com

[IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]
    Death scene from a new film I worked on, quite gory:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27qFydz2L0

$100 for the TF Vader...its on the table for you.

LMK bye [IMG]images/icons/smile.gif[/IMG]

sent u a pm, i mean lol

[ 11-19-2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Depmode ]

Sent you a PM, I have
    "Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?" -Obi-Wan Kenobi
    My Feedback Thread

wow, I got more response than the time i posted here about 6 months ago!

i have contacted both jedi mac and another one of you via email, since you were the first two to chronologically contact me on either email or via a PM.

As soon as I am done with them, I will let the rest of you know what I have left. So far, it is looking like a lot. The Toy Fair Vader may not be for sale once I get done with the first two people, but PLEASE feel free to contact me if you see anything else I list in the next couple days. I really need to get rid of them as soon as I can. Being in a bad monetary situation really sucks. [IMG]images/icons/frown.gif[/IMG]

I would prefer to sell the Blue Cards and the Power of the Jedi Cards all together, but will sell individuals if needed. After the Episode 1 figures are gone, I still have the following:

*updated list returning soon*

I will have a list back up here of what is left sometime before midnight EST tonight. I get home at 9pm EST and have a few things to do, but after that I am going to go thru who is getting what and if they want anything more and then i'll post the leftovers. I am quite sure there will be numerous ones left.

Also, please do not get mad or offended if you have come along later than the afternoon of november 19th and found that something you wanted is no longer here for the buying. I go by the old motto (as much as I can) First Come First Serve.

BTW, payment methods will most likely be PayPal but if you don't have it, I will accept checks as a last resort. Sorry, no Cash.

All packages will be shiped UPS ground upon payment and you will be emailed the tracking number as soon as I return from the UPS office.

Again, thank you to all who responded so quickly. You guys are all awesome!

[ 11-19-2002, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: BlackDog ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast