Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic Collections 4-6

Epic Collections 4-6

Were Epic Collections set 4-6 ever released domestically or just via the 1-800-Galoob number and overseas?

Re: Epic Collections 4-6

Unfortunately they never saw a domestic release. There's a set somewhere on eBay right now though
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

I have a complete set and am glad I have them.

I was jsut wondering a bit about their distribution. I have heard a couple people claim they found them at the clearance KB stores in factory outlet malls

Thanks DockingBay for putting these up for sale and helping out fellow Galoob fans! How much are you going to sell them for?

oops, I didn't mean it that way. I meant I have a complete set finally for my collection. I have just recently sold my extra sets.

Sorry for the confusion

Man, I wish I would have been around when you sold your extras. The set on eBay now starts at $110 and I'm sure it will rise. Plus the seller is from japan so you know airmail shipping will be outrageous. Ouch!

Actually, I think I have bought some from that seller and shipping was not that bad.

I sold my Dark Forces Rising I think 2 nights ago.

Jedi Field Commander HERE are my pics of those Epic sets . I happened to find mine some years ago on ebay, through a Canadian seller.

[ 06-30-2003, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: r2dee2 ]
    [] /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~
    R2 Up to her neck in sand in Maui!

what are the 4-6 ones? [IMG]images/icons/shocked.gif[/IMG]

#I have the first 3 but wha\t are the second three. If you can post pics please do!!!!

IV Dark Apprentice with Probot, Dorsk 81, Exar Kun, Lando, Expanded B-Wing and the Tafanda Bay

V Dark Force Rising with Borsk Fey'lya, Emperor Palpatine, Garm Bel Iblis, X-Wing, the Coral Vanda and a Scimitar Assault Bomber

VI The Courtship of Princess Leia with Leia, Prince Isolder, Gethzerion, AT-ST, the Mon Remonda, and a Hapes Nova Battle cruiser

I will post pics when I can....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast