Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best line you've ever used?

What is the best line you\'ve ever used?

My "Tom Jones song" thread reminds me of something else notable that happened while I was in Zakhintos (probably the most beautiful of the Greek Isles, BTW, IMOHO [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG])

My bros and I were walking down this strip to the beach (a 2-mile-long road of nothing but bars, dance-clubs and restaurants), and this one place my buddy Kyle stopped at the day before had this cute Aussie chick working there and he started talking with her again, and the fact that I no longer drink came up somehow. She commented that she could probably drink me under the table, to which I replied, "Well, once you drink me under the table, Hon.."..(wait for it)....
    "What will we do when we get there?" [IMG]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/IMG] [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG](BOOYAH! [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG])

I thought it was a good one. It DID get me a couple of wet ones from her.(KISSES! Get your minds outta the gutter, people! [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG])

That's one of the few good "on-the-spot epiphany" comebacks I've ever had, and I still think it's good. [IMG]images/icons/cool.gif[/IMG]

Anyone else want to share their moment of self-described "brilliance"? [IMG]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/IMG] [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG]

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Sithblade316 ]

Re: What is the best line you\'ve ever used?

Alison fell for my "Wanna go to my place and see my toy collection?" line.

She thought I was kidding........ [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG] [IMG]images/icons/blush.gif[/IMG]

"wanna see my tattoo?" And she did. [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG]
    Why you slimy, doublecrossin', no-good swindler....
    www.jedidefender.com

The one time I actually tried a "one-liner", and it worked?.....I can't post it here [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG].
    -Spirit-of-
    [i]There is a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime.</i] -Rick McCallum

Well, since I normally didn't use lines to pick up girls [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG], I can't really answer, but I can tell you about the worst one that was used on *me*. "Hey, I've got a friend that wants to ask you out." Smart me [IMG]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/IMG] replied that I was sorry, but that I was dating a guy who was stationed in Germany. Lucky for me, he saw me out with another guy (I wasn't really serious with the guy in Germany) a week or so later and he figured that if I would go out with that guy, that he had a chance so he asked me out.
    Oh, and I ended up marrying him anyway- bad line and all. [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: purple4lee ]

[IMG]images/icons/blush.gif[/IMG] Aww man! Now I'm going to have to wear a sack on my head at Celebration 2 [IMG]images/icons/frown.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -Spirit-of-:
    The one time I actually tried a "one-liner", and it worked?.....I can't post it here [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG].<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did it start with the word "wanna?" [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]
    [i] I'll</i] give you [i]Petro Rabbits... </i]
    The Toy Room

"Are you an angel".

"I'm a pilot you know".

"Sandstorms are very, very dangerous. C'mon, I'll take you to my place".

I wish I never showed George Lucas my diary.

I forgot to mention, my fiance was'nt hooked by my SW collection.

It was my extensive Yanni and Gino Vanelli vinyl assortment.

"Yanni at the Acropolis"..Groovy. [IMG]images/icons/cool.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast