Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Vader TESB Mini-Bust

Darth Vader TESB Mini-Bust

Today I decided I was going to get the Vader MiniBust thanks to my tax return. I've been searching all morning and have found almost nothing on him. Where can I buy this Vader?? I dont even see him as a sold out or not in stock status anywhere! Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Surely, you can do butter!

Re: Darth Vader MiniBust??

These have pretty much come and gone. Dark Horse severely underestimated the demand, and they sold out so quickly, that some stores could even fill all preorders. You will probably have to resort to Ebay
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

You are pretty much **** outta luck unless you resort to eBay.

Save a "Star Wars Bust" search in your favorites and check it every morning. You may be able to get a good Buy it Now price. Anywhere between 60 and 80 dollars is reasonable now...

I paid $68.99 for my Vader and Yoda, not including shipping...I was stupid and didn't preorder the busts, thinking they wouldnt be very popular like the other ones and would be left in stock in many places like the past ones are...

baaaaaadddd idea...

Man are you screwed! Next time don't wait so long.
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

I seem to have found one online shop that has him it says in stock, so I emailed to be sure to see if they have him in stock at 59.99 we'll see......

Originally posted by RynoFett:
    I seem to have found one online shop that has him it says in stock, so I emailed to be sure to see if they have him in stock at 59.99 we'll see......
    <font size="2" face="arial">If it's in stock, definately snatch that sucker up, and consider yourself quite lucky.

I got a shipping estimate on my Clone Trooper case, it says 6-8 weeks. Although I expect it'll be longer.....

Yeah, if it is true that they have the Vader bust for 59.99 don't hesitate. This is a brilliant piece! It was the first bust that I bought and is easily my favorite.

BDW-
    If you don't mind my asking, where did you pre-order your clonetrooper bust?
    The more we move ahead the more we're stuck in rewind.

I ordered mine from Action Figure Express, they were the only site that offered to send me a fresh unopened case if I ordered six. I figure this would be cheaper in the long run, instead of waiting and hoping that other stores carry each color seperately. When they come, I have someone interested in a couple of the extras

each color separately? What do you mean?

Oh man. Don't you ever read the posts in here. There will be 3 different colors for the Clonetroopers. Red, yellow, and white. There will be 3,000 white CT, 2,000 red CT, and 1,000 red CT. Making the red ones a bit tougher to get.
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast