Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone dealt with www.toytoni.com / Antoni Emchowicz /eBay ID: Marsking ?

Anyone dealt with [url]www.toytoni.com[/url] / Antoni Emchowicz /eBay ID: Marsking ?

Anyone who has has purchased any vintage carded figures from Antoni Emchowicz who is based in the UK?

His eBay ID is Marsking and he uses the trade name "Toytoni".

Was your purchase satisfactory?

Thanks and regards
    Yam Solo aka amlim

Re: Anyone dealt with [url]www.toytoni.com[/url] / Antoni Emchowicz /eBay ID: Marsking ?

I've done many deals with Toni and EVERYTHING have always been fine. High quality products and safe and secure shipping.
    A great seller.
    Star Wars vintage community focus page : http://www.starwarsdatabase.be/focus.php

Re: Anyone dealt with [url]www.toytoni.com[/url] / Antoni Emchowicz /eBay ID: Marsking ?

i've bought a lot of carded fig's from him in the past and everything is a++. agreat seller. sometimes not so fast with answering his e mail but his merchendise is great.
    daan_holman@hotmail.com
    GO FAST SEE GOD

I ve dealt with Toni many times, hes the best carded dealer in the UK, no question.
    Wanted: Boxed large size action figures - Kenner, Kenner Canada, Denys Fisher, Clipper, Mecanno, Toltoys, Takara, BASA, Palitoy, Lili Ledy, Toltoys ESB, preproduction, prototypes, box flats.

i also have bought from Toni ,his stuff is soo good youd think he makes it at home !!!!!!

simply the best there is....

Dean.
    WANTED: Luke Farmboy, Bespin and Han Bespin on ESB card
    http://community.webshots.com/user/samhain666

Toni is a great guy and a 'good seller'!

He's 'local' to me! = He's based in Brighton, on the South Coast of England!

He has a large 'stash' of carded figures! Some of which are truly 'case fresh'! He has a few 'Tri-logo' light blue Boba Fetts on RotJ PALITOY cards left too!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...102808951&rd=1

= I can't believe collectors 'struggle' to pay him a VERY FAIR 200 for these 'beauties'?!? [IMG]images/icons/confused.gif[/IMG]

He personally collects Science Fiction 'Tin Toys' and is a 'true expert' on Toy Robots!!!

Bill [IMG]images/icons/smile.gif[/IMG]
    "Target...MAXIMUM FIREPOWER!"

My Webshots!

I would highly recommend Toni, he is also very local to me too, and has some very nice 'quality' items. Most of which are 'case' condition.

I would say he is probably the 'best' vintage trader in the UK.
    WTB - Vintage Instruction sheets & Stormtrooper cardbacks.

Thumbs up from me too. Excellent items & trouble free deals.

Only problem is he isn't as cheap as he used to be, but still pretty fair, and the quality is second to none.

I've never heard even the slightest complaint from anyone about this seller, not once!

thanks for all the replies. gives me the confidence to deal with toni.
    Yam Solo aka amlim

Dealt with him through ebay and in person. No [IMG]images/icons/smile.gif[/IMG] problems.
    Looking for Palitoy ESB carded figures.

www.combatninjutsu.co.uk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast