Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOLD on RPF CLOSE LOCK DONE PLEASE

This guys ego is through the roof! Appreciate the help guys but this guy just won't admit he's wrong as seen with all his mental gymnastics he's going through to justify not keeping the info. I've already added the info to my response #3 so let's not keep up this pointless argument and leave it be.

CLOSE LOCK DONE
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

This is the most interesting thing to happen on this forum in 2 years lol.

CLOSE LOCK DONE......ALL CAPS

Hilarious.

If there's a silver lining in all this, hopefully this will remind other members on here to do the same.

CLOSE LOCK DONE in 3, 2, 1...

Honestly I’m surprised this forum still active

The argument on GOLDCYCLON's part makes no sense. Yes, he sold the item at another site YET, he used the means Rebelscum provides to create a For sale thread here. Out of courtesy and respect to the collector community, he should have left the amount he sold it for posted here, instead of looking for a loophole to avoid doing so. People visiting this site did not buy the saber, but nonetheless he did use this site as a venue to advertise his sale. The way I see it, it's like flipping the bird to this site's policy simply because no one here bought it, and he sold it somewhere else.

Master Replicas Count Dooku Lightsaber

- $575 shipped anywhere in the US (Sold on RPF)

- The stand was a replacement, not the original
    - The plaque was the original
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 09-30-2019 at 03:19 AM.
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123