Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Edition Variants

No. It's just a box. I'm only interested in the figures and as long as they are all the same, I couldn't care less about the packaging (though I admit, the white box looks nice). If they are different, I'll go with whatever figure I like best. Never understood the fans that need to have box variants. I mean, there's collecting... and then there's OCD
    Project "Ghost Stories" - Building Star Wars: Rebels Playsets: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1140437
    Picture Blog: https://projectghoststories.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Yakface have pictures up of the First Edition variants - instead of a black box we have white boxes. Anyone going to collect these?
    It's only a select amount not the full run of those figs. Theyll have black box too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some people will definitely feel compelled to buy one of each white and black box edition.

Just like vinyl collectors need 'all four colors' of the same album.

I will never understand this need.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Some people will definitely feel compelled to buy one of each white and black box edition.

Just like vinyl collectors need 'all four colors' of the same album.

I will never understand this need.
    I feel bad for them.

Howd they do with the vader prototypes then? Lmao

yeah I'm an opener for the most part. I do have 1 extra unpacked of the archive figures and a couple of others.
    They do look nice, but I don't care much for it - it's too late anyway to complete a collection with boxed figures which I absolutely have no space for.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I do have a 'one to open one to keep boxed' policy on select figures so definitely would like the alternative box variant for any of these. Of the pics we've seen that would apply to the Mandalorian, Second Sis and Sith Trooper. Not fussed about the rest

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    I do have a 'one to open one to keep boxed' policy on select figures so definitely would like the alternative box variant for any of these. Of the pics we've seen that would apply to the Mandalorian, Second Sis and Sith Trooper. Not fussed about the rest
    Mandalorian has a rust/bronze color box at target.

Hasbro is too effing lazy nowadays.

That's 3 box variants for 1 figure, versus giving target a legit exclusive.

I think the bronze figure is actually painted more metallic...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast