Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Edition Variants

Now I don't collect Funko, but I heard it's kind of their M.O. which Hasbro is now trying.
    I wish they'd go their own way, find out what ticks this audience, open dialogue, instead of trying to cater to another clientele from another company.
    And get back to doing what they supposedly do best.
    Look at the S.H. Figuarts boxes... not really where their focus is, am I right?
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

The Target copper thing dies have different coloring in the figure. If I had a choice I would get the copper one. But I will just be happy with finding any Mandalorian version if I can.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

I'm only buying white box variants if they are the only ones on the shelf, although I think they look cool. I'm hoping the collectability of these doesn't make it harder to just find the figures I want on Force Friday.

The white box looks glorious as it accentuates the figure, however I’d have changed the colour of the SW logo.
    Always look on the bright side of life...

WTB: Vintage Collection Hoth AT AT. Either the box on its own or the box with vehicle.

Do we know the DPCI for these? I’m having trouble finding it.

Spotted Rey and the dark Jawa this morning at Walmart. I took the Jawa up and was restricted. It’s ok these will be all over the place on October the 4th. The cloth cloak on the Jawa looks really good. Wish they did this for the one that came out last year and for the 40th line.

I'm not a carded collector, so it really doesn't matter to me. I think it would have been cooler if they would have mixed the two colors in the same case. Then it really would have been a hunt to find them.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Master product list over at Yakface.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    Do we know the DPCI for these? I’m having trouble finding it.

I agree with you 110%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    The white box looks glorious as it accentuates the figure, however I’d have changed the colour of the SW logo.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Master product list over at Yakface.com.
    Yeah, they aren't listed there - I reached out to Jayson at Yakface and he said the system currently has the DPCIs blocked.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast