Thread: how many variations are there of the esb yoda card back?

how many variations are there of the esb yoda card back?

i was thinking about getting a card back to replace the one i threw out years ago but with all 77 backs and 96 backs and so on out there i dont recall which i had.
    the information i can provide about it is its a orange snake yoda and it was on an esb card i dont recall anything else about it.
    i think it MIGHT have been a 32 back because after looking at it on ebay i remember seeing the hoth and star destroyer playsets on the back.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 09-19-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

I'm no expert however , I do believe 77 backs are ROTJ and 96 backs would be POTF.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

hmm ok. after rechecking my rotj han its a 79 back. but specific to yoda how many versiosn were there? i have seen 32 back and 44? 40 something backs on ebay

http://www.rebelscum.com/kellermancards120.pdf

This link will show you which versions of Yoda cards exist. Without spoiling the link, Yoda was available in the 41 back to 48 back. The link will show you which versions of each card.

ok thanks dj
    i saw a 32 back on ebay i think thats the one i had originally. best i can read the chart looks like thats it. but you say he was only on 41 to 48?

several : 32B, 41A (survival kit) , 41B, 41D / 41E , 45 , 47 , 48A , 48B , 48C
    That's just US Kenner
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    ok thanks dj
    i saw a 32 back on ebay i think thats the one i had originally. best i can read the chart looks like thats it. but you say he was only on 41 to 48?

Sorry, I forgot to add the 32 back. Yes, that is indeed Yoda's "Rookie Card". LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to add the 32 back. Yes, that is indeed Yoda's "Rookie Card". LOL
    wow thast great it makes me feel even worse knowing i opened it a a kid/youngcollector. i may get the backing card one day for him just so i can recall for sure what he came off of.
    that must have been the ultimate pegwarmer to be hanging there all those years AND it was yodas earlierst card?! just wow.