Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: C-3PO with Babu Frik (TROS)

According to the Hasbro panel at NYCC, 3-P0's eyes will turn red when exposed to cold.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I have a hunch, after seeing this version of C-3PO, that Chewbacca does not make it through the whole of EP9.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    According to the Hasbro panel at NYCC, 3-P0's eyes will turn red when exposed to cold.
    Ugh, makes Hoth sound almost tropical...
    Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by dsuspense View Post
    I have a hunch, after seeing this version of C-3PO, that Chewbacca does not make it through the whole of EP9.
    It would be stupid to kill off Chewbacca. He's one of the few OT main characters, other than the droids, that could be played by another actor (and already is) in future installments. that plus Wookiees live longer than humans.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I wonder if the bandolier is removable. I hope it is.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Pre-Order is up at EbGames in Canada, it is an exclusive ?!?!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567