Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jawa & EG-6 Power Droid Collectible Set

Jawa & EG-6 Power Droid Collectible Set

Last edited by StormRider; 09-18-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

I like it! My only issue with these jawa's is that to see the eyes the thing has to be constantly on and once I put these figures in my case it is a bit difficult to constantly turn the eyes on and off.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Especially the way Sideshow rigged theirs! You have to take the hood off (and undo the "wraps") to get to the switch. Don't know why they can't run a wire down a sleeve or hide the switch somewhere more accessible.

This looks cool. It's a nice set, but not in my collecting range. I'm glad the Power Droid is finally being offered.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Happy to finally get that power droid, but I wish they were still doing the one in Kenner colors shown at SDCC 3 years ago. The extra colors in it made it really show off the nice detailing. The one they are offering looks kind of bland by comparison in its single greyish-blue color. Plus it had different sculpted detail on the front and those cool little radar dishes. I really hope they can eventually offer this much superior version if the first one sells well (maybe as an exclusive?)

Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 09-18-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    Shabby Blue

I agree Shabby Blue. The current offer is boring compared to the picture you posted. How much are the going to charge for this box with legs?
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

And already up for order at $267!

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...ot-toys-904942
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Bit pricey for what you get. Probably hold off until they are released and find out how the Jawa lights up. Not into having to spend time and effort fiddling on/off of the eyes.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Too rich for my budget, though I would love them to go with my sandtrooper or C3PO/R2 shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post

Don't need another Jawa..
    But i want the droid..
    So I just pre order it..
    I will make room for the 3rd Jawa..
    I just hope this Jawa is easier to pose / stand up..
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 09-18-2019 at 04:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast