Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jawa & EG-6 Power Droid Collectible Set

Reluctantly ordered it since I want that Power Droid and it may be the only chance we'll ever have to get an official power droid in this scale. I don't care about the Jawa since the Sideshow versions were good enough for me. If Hot Toys ends up offering their 2nd Jawa paired with their version of R5-D4, that will be an easy pass for me since I'm quite satisfied with the Sideshow R5-D4 already. I consider it one of Sideshow's best figures before they gave up doing 1/6 scale figures.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 09-18-2019 at 05:50 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Not going to nitpick on that release. Following Wicket annoucement, i'm glad HT are pushing those to production. Really feared they'd remain at the prototype stage, just meant to build the hype and help sales on main characters such as Leia or another R2 and C-3PO.

Just curious why anyone pre-orders anything nowadays? It's not like the old days when things sold out and there was an exclusive item included?

Quote Originally Posted by bmarz1000 View Post
    Just curious why anyone pre-orders anything nowadays? It's not like the old days when things sold out and there was an exclusive item included?
    For me it's just makes easy in case I forget or if it actually sells out.. Always busy with work and don't visit the sideshow website that often anymore.. As I stated on previous thread .. Cutting back due to cost and limited space.. I don't do a payment plan anymore as most pre order figures are a year away..

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial1973 View Post
    For me it's just makes easy in case I forget or if it actually sells out.. Always busy with work and don't visit the sideshow website that often anymore.. As I stated on previous thread .. Cutting back due to cost and limited space.. I don't do a payment plan anymore as most pre order figures are a year away..
    Pretty much same for me. I rarely pre-order anymore but if it's something I want immediately (Hot Toys Cody) I'll just go ahead and pre-order it. Not worth pre-ordering SW PF's anymore though.

Thankfully I preordered Gentle Giant's Ahsoka bust because that can't be found anywhere at the moment.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by Shabby_Blue View Post
    Happy to finally get that power droid, but I wish they were still doing the one in Kenner colors shown at SDCC 3 years ago. The extra colors in it made it really show off the nice detailing. The one they are offering looks kind of bland by comparison in its single greyish-blue color. Plus it had different sculpted detail on the front and those cool little radar dishes. I really hope they can eventually offer this much superior version if the first one sells well (maybe as an exclusive?)

What a disappointment, this is what I was hoping to get and I don't want a Jawa. I think I will just try to print my own, I made a life size Mailbox https://forum.rebelscum.com/photogal...p?photo=341844 how hard can a 1/6 scale be to make?
    "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

Up for 300 over here.

Not a chance am I paying that.
    Leia and Wicket was 450+ too.

The prices have gone beyond the point of being worth adding to the collection.
    Love Everton, hate corrupt football.
    my feedback

I'll have to pass as well, I already have the SS Jawas, and don't need that other little box of plastic that much
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

I'll be ordering from Far East upon release. Much cheaper than current pre order price, especially for those outside States and like me, live in Europe.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Man I really want this. I just ordered the wicket though. Man this is awesome though. I really like it
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12