Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 PGM Gift: Ponda Baba/ Walrus Man

I really think that if they are going to give us a removable right arm, the left one should also be removable and offered with a different pose. Maybe reaching over his chest, in that direction, to touch the one that has just been chopped up. If that does not happen, well, I guess the best way to display him would have to be using the arm with the blaster.

Something along these lines I would suggest for his left arm pose while using the right arm stump

- There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I'll take one but no spicy sauce. I don't like spicy LOL
    True story, I was in college at the time of the Special Editions and went to Taco Bell so much for the toys I got a stalker LOL. A young lady who worked there and I guess took a shining to my Gordita. Were those toys worth a creepy yet semi hot stalker? Totally.
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    True story, I was in college at the time of the Special Editions and went to Taco Bell so much for the toys I got a stalker LOL. A young lady who worked there and I guess took a shining to my Gordita. Were those toys worth a creepy yet semi hot stalker? Totally.
    LOL

- There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

LOL

HAHAHA !! Here lizard, lizard!
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    HAHAHA !! Here lizard, lizard!
    Haha! 'member that? horrible movie, but the commercials with the chihuahua were funny.

Glad to see the removable arm, but I absolutely hate the way he's leaning forward and pointing.

Haha! 'member that? horrible movie, but the commercials with the chihuahua were funny.
    Those commercials for the movie were so awesome!! My favorite one of all time though was the "Drop the Chalupa!" one LMAO.
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Now I’m just hungry !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Django; 09-20-2019 at 06:08 PM.
    He's no good to me dead!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast