Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mara Jade Disney plus

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    It's interesting that there's no room in your equation for fans who are aware of the changes and just aren't bothered by them. Apparently they must fall into one of two categories.
    I kind of condensed thing, as I don't really like writing long posts like Cobalt. But yes there are those who are aware, but don't give a crap about EU. Figured that was common knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    Not gonna lie, a backhand would do a lot of people some good.
    Oh my, i thought that already happened with TLJ.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I kind of condensed thing, as I don't really like writing long posts like Cobalt. But yes there are those who are aware, but don't give a crap about EU. Figured that was common knowledge.
    You said 50% of the people thought one thing and 50% of the people thought something else. I'm not a mathematician, but that's 100% of the people. There's no room left for a third group.
    Last edited by lister; 09-19-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    You said 50% of the people thought one thing and 50% of the people thought something else. I'm not a mathematician, but that's 100% of the people. There's no room left for a third group.
    It's because if you are aware of the EU and don't care then you are a huge loser....... Lister...... << just laugh because it was a joke. You know my stance

**Disclaimer** inside joke (no anti-EU fans were harmed in the typing of this)
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    It's because if you are aware of the EU and don't care then you are a huge loser....... Lister...... << just laugh because it was a joke. You know my stance

**Disclaimer** inside joke (no anti-EU fans were harmed in the typing of this)
    The part of Masterfett's post I was originally responding to wasn't even about the EU. It was about changes made from Marvel comics to Marvel movies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123