Thread: Any Vintage Custom Slave Leia's out there?

Any Vintage Custom Slave Leia's out there?

One thing about the Sail Barge that became apparent very quickly was just how great it looks with vintage Kenner figures on it. Most of the main players in that scene were produced back in the day with one really glaring exception - Slave Leia. Are there any really good customs out there that capture the Kenner style? Thanks.

There are a few members here that have set the bar pretty high for slave Leia customs......just not sure how many are still around?
    continuing the vintage dream......one custom at a time!

I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to make you a Slave Leia or you just want to admire them.

If you just want to admire them, check out the Vintage Customs thread. I linked the most recent one but there are more and it is worth the time to go through and see all the beautiful creations there.

You can always shoot them a PM and see if they would be willing to make one for you.
    Last edited by Utinniii; 09-15-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    I'm not sure if you are looking for someone to make you a Slave Leia or you just want to admire them.

If you just want to admire them, check out the Vintage Customs thread. I linked the most recent one but there are more and it is worth the time to go through and see all the beautiful creations there.

You can always shoot them a PM and see if they would be willing to make one for you.
    Thanks Utinniii I wanted to get some ideas and see if anyone is selling them. I think I'm going to try and make my own using a Bif Bang Pow 3.75" Princess Aura figure as a base figure. I was looking for a loose Kenner Marion Ravenwood but those are now impossible to find.