Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silhouette s in the last Jedi

Silhouette s in the last Jedi

Watching this again and I think the silhouette that faces Rey is actually Luke in his bespin gear... The hair is a dead giveaway....

not sure what you mean.
    maybe find/post a screenshot from this site?
    https://starwarsscreencaps.com/star-...ast-jedi-2017/
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Not sure which bit you are talking about, but your observation implies that thought and planning for the integration of the film into the general mythos was undertaken.

The evidence of the rest of TLJ is to the contrary.
    May you live in interesting times.

I only saw the film once, so I'm not sure which scene you're talking about. If you can find a pic of the scene you mean, I'll have a look. If not, TLJ is remaining at a one view and done film for me.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I will im talking about when rey touches the wall in the cavern 3 shadows become 1. I will post the pic when i get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Not sure which bit you are talking about, but your observation implies that thought and planning for the integration of the film into the general mythos was undertaken.

The evidence of the rest of TLJ is to the contrary.
    I think there were key points and the rest of the film was cobbled together by a Battlestar Galactica fan fiction writer

I imagine it wasn't meant to be, it's a lucky coincidence that it does, and it'll fit in with the Rey being a clone from Luke's hand theory to allow them to pretend there's some coherent story telling from film to film.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    I will im talking about when rey touches the wall in the cavern 3 shadows become 1. I will post the pic when i get a chance.
    Ok, thanks. I remember the scene, but I'd need a pic to see if it's Luke or not. I didn't notice that while watching the film.
    O
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Last edited by Cobalt60; 09-13-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast