Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I forgot about Atin's training squad. I should crack out the books again and re-read them. I really enjoyed them and I agree, Omega is easier to relate to for me as well. I never played the game so I never realized the books were based off a different squad from the game. It was cool enough to see Delta in the books, but I still prefer Omega squad.
    I just picked up the books again and found all of them except Imperial Commandos. They have been a great re-read!

  2. #12

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Excellent weathering on the Gunship!

    Thank you! Check out my new IG-227 Hailfire Droid.





  4. #14
    Great attention to detail matching the direction of the wheels collecting dirt deposits. How did you go about adding it? I'm planning to do an R2-D2 to match the thick layer of Dagobah swamp mud he's covered in after the crash landing.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Great attention to detail matching the direction of the wheels collecting dirt deposits. How did you go about adding it? I'm planning to do an R2-D2 to match the thick layer of Dagobah swamp mud he's covered in after the crash landing.
    Happy to assist! I achieved this look from a technique used in tank modeling. The balance was 60% sand/gravel(as I live in Florida and there is no dirt), 20% brown paint, 20% moge podge glue. I mixed that throughly and gently applicated it with modeling brushes.

  6. #16
    Sorry if this sounds silly, but is moge podge glue a specific type of glue / brand name, or an expression?

  7. #17
    Grand Admiral Utinniii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada; less Hothy than people think!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Sorry if this sounds silly, but is moge podge glue a specific type of glue / brand name, or an expression?
    t is a brand name for a white glue.
    I

  8. #18
    Ah okay. Thank you for the info. Looking forward to your future creations!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Ah okay. Thank you for the info. Looking forward to your future creations!
    I have an AAT I'm working on at the moment. Should be done soon! After that, if I can win the auctions, I'll be doing a custom Durge with Swoop Bike. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by RC_1136; 09-25-2019 at 03:20 PM.

  10. #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •