Thread: My Playset Nr. 4 - Jabbas Palace

My Playset Nr. 4 - Jabbas Palace

And here is the next one. Of course Jabbas throne room must not be missing.
    This playset includes:

• a sliding door to enter the throne room - after a short talk with the door guard droid.
    • A simple homemade tauntaun head trophy - that (I know) is placed on the wrong side of Han. While playing you have better access to freeze, unfreeze, freeze, unfreeze……..Han in and from carbonite.
    • A mysterious door that leads to any place you like or need for the next scene.
    • A background that can be turned around to simulate day and night in the throne room – I put in two different kinds of LED (white for the “moonlight” and a LED from a LED tealight for the flickering fire of the grill – that works really nice).
    • I think you all recognize the pattern I used for the rancor grid

This one is really great. It has space for the main happenings in Jabba's Palace and is a perfect display piece for all those great Jabba's Palace aliens.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Wow! You got mad sculpting skills as well. I'm really impressed.

Such beautiful work. Excellent design and execution. I like how you can have all the necessary elements to a Jabba's palace, and make it in a compact design that feels right.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Nicely done! I wish the photos were larger so we could see more detail!

This looks amazing. Very nice sculpting work!

Really digging your compact diorama playsets. They kind of remind me of the 1982 Kenner Micro Collection. Looking forward to whatever you cook up next.

Yet another amazing piece! Well done!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!