Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hoth Rebel Soldier - Speculation

Hoth Rebel Soldier - Speculation

According to Yakface we mighty be seeing a 6" Hoth Rebel soldier in 2020.

Personally im looking forward to this one, I've always loved the outfit.

Armybuilder! This time, Hasbro, PLEASE add various heads!
    He will go great with my Hoth turret though!
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I'm so excited for this one!

Looks like I might have another army to build.

Dear Hasbro, If this is true can you make a Hoth base Turrent and Snowspeeder for the 6 inch soldiers? Above all, please redo Hoth Luke as well.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Armybuilder! This time, Hasbro, PLEASE add various heads!
    He will go great with my Hoth turret though!
    I just hope that some of the other troopers like Rebel Fleet, Death Star, and maybe Cassian can all have swap-able heads.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

The Hoth Rebel soldier, if done correctly, would look great in this line. The character has definitely been under-represented re: action figures. They've never made a 12" version, so a 6" would be almost as good.

I typically don't like variants, but I think that would work with this character (i.e. clean shaven, mustache, etc.).

Will this figure have soft goods?
    Nothing, I'm all right!

Floating through the Alderaan debris field

I hope the rumors are true. I look forward to seeing how my customs compare to an official figure
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound
    "Sounds like a bad idea.. But, I'm all about Bad Ideas."

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I just hope that some of the other troopers like Rebel Fleet, Death Star, and maybe Cassian can all have swap-able heads.
    Strange to me they do not use a standardized peg for the heads for most of the figures. I am always picking up extras of ones like the Rebel Fleet and Death Star troopers to head swap between them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast