Thread: What is this? Gentle Giant, Sideshow ...

What is this? Gentle Giant, Sideshow ...

Hey folks, I'm looking for anyone with the knowledge who could help me identify this piece. While I was putting away my collection in boxes to protect it against the threatening Hurricane Dorian just three days ago, I found this loose part/piece next to the Mythos Obi-Wan statue. Thinking it was part of it, I've been looking at all the detailed pictures from our Visual Guide here at the Scum, and it does not look to be part of the statue, therefore ...I'm lost.

Are any of you fine folks able to tell me what statue or mini bust it belongs to? It could be Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Kotobukiya, Code 3, Attakus.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer on this...

Last edited by LightSword; 09-03-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Found it! I did a little research and finally found what it is: A tool from the Deluxe 1/6 scale R2-D2 Droid from Sideshow. Yay! I can finally sleep tonight

Last edited by LightSword; 09-03-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Be it known that I guessed it before I scrolled down to your "Found It" post!

Thank you.

"I'm such a hardcore OT purist, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi534 View Post
    Be it known that I guessed it before I scrolled down to your "Found It" post!

Thank you.

Haha! Thank you then for the help you were about to provide that never took place because, well, I got to answer my own question first (what?). I figured sooner or later someone was going to let me know. I appreciate it