Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot - VC**

Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot - VC**

We'll be seeing an ANH Luke Skywalker in the upcoming Vintage Collection, most likely the 3 pack version on a vintage card but no further details atm. Please use this thread to discuss this figure.

I really like this figure and I think it's cool that he's coming on a single card. Hopefully the other two in that pack will make it out in the TVC line soon as well.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

A definite pickup for me. My focus is pilots anyway but the updated face looks great. I'm curious as to what the cardback will look like. I was thinking they might use the shot of Luke climbing into his X-wing (also used for the title screen for Rogue Squadron on N64) but realized they already used that for The Saga Collection. I doubt they would use that shot again.

^ they may use same pic since the saga run, pre 2010, were not numbered and in 2010 and until recent, they reissued saga used pics for re-do even if movie logo changed. Chewbacca, 2010 Vader, boba, luke bespin, yoda b4 switching to rots card, etc

The Last Jedi caused Brexit and...sorry...wrong thread. Erm, prefer farmboy to XWing pilot. But anything Luke wise is welcome.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

TBH, I'm not sure how I'll feel about it by the time it actually get released. But I too would prefer an all new Farmboy sculpt. Whether I'll buy this version is still unknown, as I do have a perfectly fine previous edition.
    Heck, what's next, a redo of Snowspeeder Luke? There are, IMO, other figures in need of updating. Rather than figures that were made within the decade.

But I guess it's the only way to get people to buy those old characters again, overdose on SA with unneeded joints. And throw in photo real to seal the deal.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    ^ they may use same pic since the saga run, pre 2010, were not numbered and in 2010 and until recent, they reissued saga used pics for re-do even if movie logo changed. Chewbacca, 2010 Vader, boba, luke bespin, yoda b4 switching to rots card, etc
    I see. I hope they use it, I've always liked that shot. I always associate that picture with the Rogue Squadron game. I guess its the nostalgia too. If they do use that shot I'll probably grab a second to keep carded.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldleaderone View Post
    A definite pickup for me. My focus is pilots anyway but the updated face looks great. I'm curious as to what the cardback will look like. I was thinking they might use the shot of Luke climbing into his X-wing (also used for the title screen for Rogue Squadron on N64) but realized they already used that for The Saga Collection. I doubt they would use that shot again.
    I just hope the new body means there's more X-Wing pilots in the pipeline.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    I just hope the new body means there's more X-Wing pilots in the pipeline.
    Agreed! That's what I'm hoping for myself.

I imagine we WILL see new pilots, because once Hasbro invests in a new sculpt, they’re gonna use the heck out of it. I like this figure and will buy one.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast